The original and the best! The original manufacturer of the Land Rover 110 Perentie Canopy, these canopies are handmade in Sydney, Australia. Paired with the Robco Products Original FFR canopy your Perentie will be ready for its next mission, no matter what situation may arise!
The Fitted For Radio (FFR) Land Rover 110 Perentie is one of the most common vehicles in the Australian ex-military collectors’ market. To determine whether you have a FFR Perentie or a General Service (GS) Perentie, the most common differences are that the GS will have a tailgate, along with windows on the canopy. The FFR Perentie should have no tailgate and a silver coloured radio frequency blocking lining inside its canopy, along with no windows on the canopy and also antenna mounts running along the outside of the vehicle. If you're still unsure there are a bevy of Land Rover 110 Perentie Facebook pages which you can post your vehicle on for thorough identification.
• Made from CS10 100% Corespun Military Grade Canvas
• Same design/canopy as original Land Rover 110 Perentie Canopy
• Hidden insulated roof for reduced cabin/road noise and thermal insulation
• UV Stabilised
• Rot/Mildew Resistant
• 100% Waterproof
• Internal silver radio frequency blocking lining
• 120mm x 120mm PVC roof patches for attaching roof rack (screw straight through PVC patch for waterproof seal)
• Designed and produced in Australia from Australian materials
• 100% Robco Products Satisfaction Guarantee
• New canvas canopies should be fitted to Perentie, then throughly wet with cold water and allowed to dry. Repeat 2-3 times to ensure sealing up of the seams/contoured fitment to Perentie.
• Clean with only cold water and brush - Do not use soap or detergent.
• Ensure canopy is completely dry prior to storage.
• Do not over expose to petrol, oil or harsh solvents.
• Try to store in a cool, dry place away from harsh direct sunlight for best long term results.
• After 5 - 10 years you may need to reproof your canvas. If that's the case we suggest using Dynaproof Canvas Reproofing Formulation or Canvas Cote.
As we hold only minor stock levels of this product, please allow up to 20 working days for our production team to hand make this item. If your lead time is critical please contact us with your order number and we will try to accomodate you - This may incur a rush surcharge of $250 - $500 depending on the turnaround required and current projects in production. We kindly ask that customers give us the largest time frame available as due to our company ethos we are required to prioritise ongoing Australian Defence Force projects as our most urgent and highest priority. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you for your ongoing support for this Australian owned and operated business.
Due to our products being hand made in nature, some of our product dimensions will have a +/- 20mm tolerance during manufacture. Please be aware of this as there is a slight chance that it may impact fitment on ex-military and/or historical vehicles. Our patterns are legacy documents, some of which are over 30 years old and conform to the original artefact for which it was designed. We cannot guarantee that our canopies, trailer covers, or other such material conforming products will maintain a “perfect fit” on your vehicle due to, but not limited to the following; potential after market modifications performed by the ADF on vehicles during service, general wear and tear of the vehicle over an extended period of time and potential modifications performed by private owners over the life of the vehicle. We please ask you to bear this in mind prior to purchasing as to align your expectations of our products when fitting to your vehicle.
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 6.00 KGSShipping: Calculated at Checkout