The original and the best! The original manufacturer of the Land Rover 110 Perentie Canopy, these canopies are handmade in Sydney, Australia. Paired with the Robco Products Adventurer GS canopy your Perentie will be ready for its next mission, no matter what situation may arise!
The General Service (GS) Land Rover 110 Perentie is one of the most common vehicles in the ex-military collectors’ market. To determine whether you have a GS Perentie or a Fitted For Radio (FFR) Perentie, the most common differences are that the GS will have a tailgate, along with windows on the canopy. The FFR Perentie should have silver coloured radio frequency blocking lining inside its canopy, along with no tailgate and also antenna mounts running along the outside of the vehicle. If you're still unsure there are a bevy of Land Rover 110 Perentie Facebook pages which you can post your vehicle on for thorough identification.
• Made from CS10 100% Corespun Military Grade Canvas
• Same design/canopy as original Land Rover 110 Perentie Canopy with added adventurer modifications below
• Hidden insulated roof for reduced cabin/road noise and thermal insulation
• Zips added to window for easy opening/closing
• Rear door zips added for easy access to rear cabin
• Mesh window covers for insect free ventilation in the rear cabin
• Clear PVC option is available upon request instead of mesh if preferred (leave message requesting clear PVC instead in customer comments during checkout)
• UV Stabilised
• Rot/Mildew Resistant
• 100% Waterproof
• 120mm x 120mm PVC roof patches for attaching roof rack (screw straight through PVC patch for waterproof seal)
• Designed and produced in Australia from Australian materials
• 100% Robco Products Satisfaction Guarantee
• New canvas canopies should be fitted to Perentie, then throughly wet with cold water and allowed to dry. Repeat 2-3 times to ensure sealing up of the seams/contoured fitment to Perentie.
• Clean with only cold water and brush - Do not use soap or detergent.
• Ensure canopy is completely dry prior to storage.
• Do not over expose to petrol, oil or harsh solvents.
• Try to store in a cool, dry place away from harsh direct sunlight for best long term results.
• After 5 - 10 years you may need to reproof your canvas. If that's the case we suggest using Dynaproof Canvas Reproofing Formulation or Canvas Cote.
As we hold only minor stock levels of this product, please allow up to 20 working days for our production team to hand make this item. If your lead time is critical please contact us with your order number and we will try to accomodate you - This may incur a rush surcharge of $250 - $500 depending on the turnaround required and current projects in production. We kindly ask that customers give us the largest time frame available as due to our company ethos we are required to prioritise ongoing Australian Defence Force projects as our most urgent and highest priority. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you for your ongoing support for this Australian owned and operated business.
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 6.00 KGSShipping: Calculated at Checkout