Hand made in Sydney Australia from a 8oz Australian Made Canvas, our Robco Products Australian Army Hoochie is an upgraded version of the current official ADF military shelter system. Our Hoochie integrates with all existing ADF hoochies to create larger shelter areas, but with the added benefit of stronger canvas material, components and accessories.
Our Robco Products Australian Army Hoochie Shelter is designed to last a lifetime as a shelter system. With numerous pitching methods including A-Frame, Arrowhead, Basic Fly, Body Bag, Envelope, Forest Tent, Lean To, Rain Fly, Square Arch, Trekking Pole and Wind Shed Wedge, you have a multitude of options for every outdoor adventure. Perfect for hiking, bushcrafting, camping, and 4wding.
For general water-fastening it is recommended (like our Perentie Canopies) to wet and dry the hootchie 2 or 3 times prior to active field use. This will allow the specialised thread to swell into the stitches and create a water resistant seal. The centre patch is seam sealed for extra reinforcement of water-fastening.
• Approx 2.7m x 1.8m
• Weighs 1.8kg (Geometrics will weigh more due to higher quality and heavier weight material)
• Centre patch seam sealed for extra waterproofing
• Made from Australian Made canvas designed to last a lifetime
• Minimal packed size for easy storage
• Connects with existing ADF Hoochie design
• Multiple Tie Downs
• Multiple Clasps (for connection to other Hoochies)
• Made in Sydney, Australia
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 1-RP-HOOWeight: 1.90 KGSShipping: Calculated at Checkout